1. The group was still trying to clarify how many patients were in the emergency room.
2. It would do good for the church to clarify this point.
3. Sometimes this image also includes a temperature limit to help clarify things.
4. In a suitable case, this Court may need to clarify the limits on the use of such remedies.
5. We are now trying to clarify the situation.
6. Congressional action or a court ruling could clarify both questions.
7. Libya has asked Washington to explain and clarify its actions.
8. We think the government needs to clarify if carriers need to pay rent or sign licence agreements.
9. We hope to deepen and extend our study in the future in order to clarify the full picture.
10. Information they revealed helped clarify the cause of that crash.
11. Rather, the new policies further clarify and explain our existing practices.
12. PT to clarify that the red light means audio is being recorded and stored on your iOS device.
13. The individual is required to clarify any gaps.
14. He added, though, that his intention in stopping the Uber driver was to clarify the situation.