1. She added that Dropbox will pay all arbitration fees for claims less than $75,000.
2. The increase was less than analysts expected, with the average total claims estimate at 340,000.
3. All claims must be submitted by January 13,2014.
4. China claims sovereignty over Taiwan, although the island has been separately governed since 1949.
5. It was the first time that reported claims were below 300,000 since 2007.
6. Microsoft claims that they are 45 percent louder than those on the Surface Pro 2.
7. Apple claims that the iPhone 5s offers battery life equal to or greater than that of the iPhone 5.
8. Mr Trump had always denied the claims, but settled for $25m £20m.
9. As of this week the backlog stood at 74,452 claims, down from a peak of 611,000 in March 2013.
10. VirnetX had previously won a $368 million verdict against Apple on similar claims in 2012.
11. It has no idea how many of the claims are bogus.
12. It is not yet clear whether the latest claims will be included in their scope.
13. It claims that Apple could have installed it by the time of the accident.
14. It features a new design and the company claims it provides high performance and tight security.
15. That is what it takes to pay the claims and deliver the healthcare.