1. The Altera chip is expected to be available in late 2014 and to go into production in 2015.
2. It projected chip revenue would grow by 5.6 percent in 2013, bringing an end to the slump of 2012.
3. The chip unit is estimated to be worth between $9bn £7.2bn and $13bn.
4. Apparently, the device, including a card reader and chip, costs around $50.
5. The blue chip Dow index lost 238.19 points, or 1.4 percent, to 16,804.71.
6. The deal also would mark the second recent significant deal in the chip space.
7. An LTE version of the chip will ship in the second half to device makers.
8. The chip maker still expects to close the deal by the end of the year.
9. A WiFi chip built into the device provides the device connections.
10. What is happening with the chip to make it so slow?
11. It has the same chip, the same camera and the same screen.
12. For the most part, he told her not to sell any of her blue chip stocks.
13. Big Intel customers like Google, Microsoft and Amazon are also working on chip designs.
14. The third allows the NFC chip to function as a card reader.
15. The chip maker is expected to detail those features early next year.