1. For those who want Windows on the cheap, tablets with the OS are now selling for under $100.
2. The iPhone SE, while not cheap, has a base price of $399.
3. At the small and cheap end, Samsung offers the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 4 for about $180.
4. The stock is not coming cheap but could be interesting if it has the playing field.
5. Free and cheap personal and small business cloud storage is everywhere.
6. The best part is, they offer such a nice look for a cheap price.
7. Most of the cheap upgrade offers that were available when it was fresh and new are long gone.
8. The problem is how to make the detection system small, light and cheap enough to work on drones.
9. One day these cheap Firefox phones will be good enough.
10. For some, the deal could be as cheap or cheaper than their daily commutes.
11. These may not be as cheap as the others already mentioned, but they are still pretty inexpensive.
12. This can be especially true of items that are cheap to replace.
13. The cheap tickets they bought are not available to the general public.
14. You want to find stocks that are cheap relative to earnings, if not other value measures.
15. In order to compete with Chromebooks, Microsoft needs to offer cheap pricing on the hardware.