1. It was a great effort by us to chase that.
2. Even though there are no chase crews, teams can help each other.
3. More details about the Thursday night chase surfaced over the weekend.
4. The Privacy Commissioner would have the power to chase civil penalties for non-compliance.
5. That officer captured the suspect after a short chase on foot.
6. Authorities located his vehicle and gave chase over three hours, ending in a cul-de-sac.
7. Apple is not going to chase every feature down every rabbit hole.
8. The chase and shooting happened in under a minute.
9. During the chase, police said he threw aside a gun.
10. During the chase, the man stripped down to his underwear.
11. A few chase boats will cover the whole course.
12. Cadillac will become a separate business unit, giving it more freedom to chase global growth.
13. My kids are older now so I have to find other things to do besides chase them around, she said.
14. Craig has said the chase involved three special operations officers riding together.
15. At the end of the chase, the driver can be seen stepping out of the truck and going to the ground.