1. He was fired by the Reuters news agency after charges were filed in 2013.
2. Online court records showed multiple charges against Smith dating back to 2013.
3. He was convicted of terrorism charges in New York on May 19,2014.
4. The criminal charges are in addition to a separate legal case relating to the same matter in 2013.
5. Sterling to respond to the charges in writing by May 27.
6. The assignment that led to the charges was a film shoot in September 2013.
7. United Airlines allows a transfer but charges $150.
8. He was convicted on terrorism charges in 2012.
9. Smith pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges in that case and was released from jail May 31.
10. He was cleared of all charges and later drowned during a vacation in Dubai in 2014.
11. Sentencing on the other charges was set for March 24.
12. Rival Lyft settled similar charges with both cities and agreed to pay civil penalties of $500,000.
13. The charges are related to conduct that allegedly took place between July 2014 and July 2015.
14. Brown is facing 10 charges in their deaths just before Christmas in 2011.
15. That changed in 2012, when Amazon required a password for charges over $20.