1. In all likelihood, the streaming giant will continue to charge $7.99/month.
2. To get the ball rolling, Microsoft has made the service free of charge until early 2017.
3. Abdulazeez was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence April 20.
4. Last year, Jackson pleaded guilty to a drug charge stemming from January 2013.
5. Sony uses a standard microUSB to charge up the SmartWatch 3.
6. The service is included at no extra charge with the E3 and E4 editions of Office 365.
7. Some stores sell the Galaxy S8 unlocked for as little as $625, while others charge upward of $750.
8. They need to charge them or we are all going to pay for it.
9. You are in charge of your smartphone and not the other way around.
10. The best way to do this is to make the charge last longer than is currently possible.
11. Apple is offering its operating system at no charge from here on out.
12. It should last several months on a charge like most Bluetooth tablet keyboards.
13. The public will be able to enter at no charge each Tuesday evening.
14. It charges an internal battery that you can then use to charge your phone or tablet.
15. The new government is set to take charge next month.