1. I have little doubt cash will be with us in 2069.
2. The winner of the series will take home a cash prize of more than $20,000.
3. They replace the notes in circulation since euros became the cash currency in 2002.
4. Free cash flow is expected by analysts to decline to $2.71 billion in 2015.
5. The company expects it will have free cash of -$2.0 to -$2.5 billion for the full year 2017.
6. The cash compensation offered to each car owner will range from $5,100 to $10,000.
7. The confiscated cash amounted to $34,500.
8. It should bring the cash home and pay it out to shareholders.
9. The new rules have been designed to cash in on this.
10. They can also produce a lot of cash over the next several quarters.
11. It always seems like they are trying to squeeze more cash out of their subscribers.
12. Nearly half said cash would not be used in the future.
13. There needs to be much more return of cash to shareholders.
14. Now he is struggling to find cash to pay them back.
15. It takes more effort than using cash or a credit card.