1. The plan calls on the state to cut its power plant carbon dioxide emissions in half by 2030.
2. Already, the country has reduced its carbon intensity by 12 percent since 2005.
3. They vowed to cut carbon dioxide emissions in their cities 7 percent below 1990 levels by 2012.
4. In comparison, other smoke and carbon monoxide detectors typically range between $50 and $80.
5. The scientists also looked at the type and number of carbon isotopes.
6. We can measure the ratio of two elements in this cloud carbon and silicon.
7. For most organizations, he recommends first looking at ways to reduce carbon emissions.
8. The World Bank is calling for carbon pricing as a key strategy.
9. Mr Musk did not provide other details about how solid oxygen affected the carbon fiber composites.
10. It also helps to combat climate change by pulling carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.
11. The tax will apply to a wide range of carbon sources, including vehicles and home furnaces.
12. A number sensors are planned that will specifically target carbon molecules.
13. You can even purchase an SSD with a carbon fiber case.
14. The questionnaire was trying to find out who worked on social cost of carbon issues.
15. Her campaign declined to answer specific questions about her carbon behavior.