1. Her father survived the war, but died of cancer in the 1970s.
2. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2012.
3. Doctors recommend that people at average risk begin getting screened for colon cancer at age 50.
4. The singer died of cancer on 10 January, aged 69.
5. Conroy, who announced last month that he had pancreatic cancer, was 70.
6. It will turn into a cancer and will be a threat to the whole world.
7. Which is just another way of saying you have all the brain cancer right now.
8. She waited to see a judge in a cell without her cancer medication.
9. He was later diagnosed with cancer after a scan at a private hospital.
10. This is not the first time that IBM has focused Watson on brain cancer research.
11. One of the things you learn fighting cancer, is never give up.
12. In some patients, the cancer even seems to go away.
13. The rapid rise in cancer drug costs reflects both good and bad news.
14. The recent history of cancer treatment is surprisingly full of robots.
15. If he came up with a cure for cancer, they would somehow be against it.