1. This brought on the second phase, which is what I call private cloud 2.0.
2. Apple CEO Tim Cook told analysts in a conference call that new products are coming in 2014.
3. If you want to check it out, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
4. That call took place in the fall of 2012.
5. In the old days when you saw a bank robbery, you would call 000.
6. She was among the first to call 911.
7. She noted on the call that native advertising brought in about half a billion dollars in 2015.
8. Anyone with information is asked to call the Louisville FBI office at 502-263-6000.
9. We made a horrific call on the stock when we initiated coverage in January, 2015.
10. Those wishing to use the service can call 1-877-263-7995.
11. The call center number is 800-318-2596.
12. It has since stabilized, if you can call it that, to around $550.
13. If you see anything call 911.
14. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call police at 415 553-0123.
15. Its call centre will also see an AU$3.5 million upgrade for 2013-14.