1. Sending a photo is a piece of cake in iOS 8.
2. The 33-year-old slice of cake has sold at auction for $1,375.
3. The system is a piece of cake to set up, too.
4. Some have compared it to a wedding cake on a hillside.
5. In economics, you often just make a bigger cake and let somebody else do the cutting.
6. Is it just to put the cake in the oven for however long?
7. Dad forgot to get a cake and tries to get away with a ham.
8. He adds, however, that there is a small but dedicated group of royal cake collectors.
9. The Mass Fidelity Core Wireless Speaker System is like having your cake, eating it too.
10. It's like having your cake and eating it too, and it really works.