1. Lenovo has also moved into smartphones, buying the Motorola phone business from Google in 2014.
2. The numbers tell a story of crude buying up to last Thursday, when oil broke above $50.
3. The Apple board pledged in April to spend $60 billion buying back its stock through the end of 2015.
4. He saw someone buying water at a store and asked where the water was heading.
5. Verizon now wants to see if it can make money via buying over development.
6. Those concerns were seen by some other investors as a buying opportunity.
7. The investor has been buying up Apple shares because he says they are undervalued.
8. Here are five things that experts say you may be better off buying elsewhere.
9. Customers are now more used to buying things as a service.
10. The thought of buying Glass with my own money never crossed my mind.
11. I may only have the potential of buying two seats instead of ten.
12. I have been buying stuff on Amazon at least once a week, if not more frequently.
13. It is time design the future versus buying what someone else creates.
14. When you buy a Mac, you are not just buying a productivity tool.
15. This is a great way to save a lot of money by buying previously owned equipment.