1. The arrest is a big breakthrough for law enforcement and the security community in general.
2. The real breakthrough here is in how the robots are able to work together to complete tasks.
3. The breakthrough is significant because tape is far from dead in data centers.
4. This is a significant breakthrough for our company and my hat goes off to our engineering team.
5. That breakthrough would be crucial in the years to come.
6. You left out Apple Retail stores, which were a breakthrough in computer retailing.
7. A breakthrough licensing deal in China provides the answer.
8. This can be a breakthrough year for America, Obama said.
9. If we can make a breakthrough on this right now, it would be a game changer for the region.
10. This breakthrough would lead to a totally unprecedented level of empathy among individuals.
11. However, many conservationists say the biggest breakthrough would be to halt the demand.
12. Such a breakthrough would be a holy grail for life sciences.