1. HP received no boost from the move, falling 2.2 percent to $21.31.
2. Other configurations are also available, including a processor boost to the 3.4GHz Intel Core i7.
3. Jeep has been a key focus of expansion, with plans to boost sales to 2 million vehicles by 2018.
4. For Uber and Lyft drivers, installing a dashboard camera can boost their earnings by 5% to 15%.
5. The move is being made to boost application performance and to power big data and analytics.
6. Those are the kinds of things that will really boost the economy.
7. Prime Now is the latest effort by Amazon to boost the value of its Prime subscription.
8. That in turn has given a boost to investments such as stocks and oil.
9. I try to boost my post and then it was denied.
10. That gave it a big boost in market share, and revenue more than doubled.
11. That economic boost may provide Congress another incentive to add new sanctions.
12. That could give Apple the boost it needs to regain first place.
13. It makes their products more affordable overseas and gives a boost to their earnings.
14. For consumers, mobile games and navigation could get a boost from the technology as well.
15. The potential battery boost is due to shifting the user interface and information.