1. There are two things I believe we have a good chance to see in 2015.
2. We believe it was prepared in 2012.
3. This will work when investors believe in the big and growing China market story.
4. I do actually believe you could do a version of it in real life.
5. I do not believe there is evidence of a major policy change yet.
6. We need to back up what we believe in with our financial assets.
7. He also said that he did not believe the family had made any such request.
8. I believe that we are all trying to do the right thing for our country.
9. I been there and I believe a lot of us have.
10. We believe this offers our customers the best of both worlds.
11. We believe you can get the same benefit from doing these things as well.
12. Starbucks said it does not believe that any users have had their information compromised.
13. He has to convince the public to believe in the future of Microsoft again.
14. We believe they are no different than any other car on the road today.
15. We have no reason to believe that customer data and applications are at risk.