1. A lot of people still use it, while others have only begun to convert to Windows 7.
2. About 30 families opted out of the classes begun in 2011.
3. We know we have to take action and have begun a full investigation.
4. The administration has already begun to put its plan into effect.
5. These regulatory and price changes have begun to play out in usage data.
6. He said his staff has begun to do things I think we can probably walk away from.
7. Alibaba has been growing strong, but its growth rate has also begun to slow.
8. The city has also begun an effort to recruit more black officers to its department.
9. Now that we have begun, we have no intention of stopping.
10. It has already begun, and we have smartphones to thank.
11. In recent months, Facebook has begun taking privacy more seriously.
12. Some of the affected accounts have already begun to regroup.
13. More recently, investigators have begun looking into whether or not the firms are breaking US law.
14. He was the first American casualty of the operation, which had begun only a day before.
15. Qualcomm had previously disclosed that the EU had begun investigating its business practices.