1. The bank has agreed to offer that relief by the end of 2018.
2. In the old days when you saw a bank robbery, you would call 000.
3. The bank rates Salesforce a buy with a price target of $95.
4. The bank passed these observations and a test report onto the NBN Co team in October 2013.
5. It was flagged by the central bank when it introduced the limit in 2013.
6. Huge gains in the weeks after the election took bank stocks to their highest levels since 2008.
7. The US central bank has kept its benchmark borrowing costs near record lows since 2008.
8. The bank introduced the intelligent deposit machines a form of ATM in May 2012.
9. The bank ended the practice in 2011.
10. The review follows plans announced in the Budget to increase the bank levy from 0.156% to 0.21%.
11. Another 17,000 or so properties are expected to transfer to the land bank in early 2015.
12. The bank has plunged from a closing high of $54.90 in 2006.
13. Barclays had 4,700 staff in Singapore, according to data provided by the bank in September 2012.
14. The bank raised its price target on Nike shares to $160 from $140.
15. The bank rates Amazon shares outperform and raised its price target to $835 from $775.