1. Both the infection and the bacteria are often referred to as anthrax.
2. They found all sorts of tricks the bacteria had developed to resist antibiotics.
3. The bacteria live in the environment and thrive in warm water.
4. So did bacteria spike the air, or was there another contributing factor?
5. Then, trace amounts of chemicals are added to kill any bacteria that remain.
6. Once bacteria acquire new characteristics, they generally do get around quickly.
7. On an individual basis, the bacteria can complement each other.
8. The team added three artificial genetic circuits to the bacteria before injecting it into mice.
9. These bacteria are then eaten by the shrimp.
10. However, the diameter of the nanotubes is smaller than the diameter of bacteria and viruses.