1. Many individuals with autism also face a lifetime of associated medical conditions e.g.
2. The Stanford team hopes autism glass can provide a convenient, affordable therapy that families can do at home.
3. The autism glass program is meant to teach children with autism how to understand what a face is telling them.
4. He has autism too and needs medication.
5. One of their three children has autism, and switching schools would put him at the bottom of the list for programs elsewhere.
6. Kids with autism spectrum disorders often lack skills that let them engage socially with parents or peers.
7. Developers will have 24 hours to hack an autism app based on ideas that are submitted by the public.
8. They tested younger sibling of kids already diagnosed with autism, because those sibling are known to be at higher risk.