1. After killing students in the auditorium, the attackers moved to the administrative offices.
2. It is very different from sitting in a large, dark auditorium and listening passively to a lecture.
3. About five hours ago, I met those same families at an auditorium, he said.
4. Later, the IT staff was called into an auditorium and heard directly from the CIO about the plan to replace them.
5. But a show spokesman said Pence stood in the hallway outside the entrance to the auditorium and heard the full remarks.
6. Schools should film performances and ban cellphones in the auditorium, she adds.