1. He follows the arrow to several other favorite works, which are also described via audio.
2. You can also use the arrow keys to quickly go back and forth between images to compare them.
3. The icon will change to a vertical line that has a half circle with an arrow on the end.
4. There is a small arrow at the bottom of the edge to provide access to the edge screen settings.
5. By clicking the arrow, you see a video of the painting as it comes to life.
6. Tap the arrow icon in the search box to jump to each highlighted word.
7. One thing most keyboards for the iPad have that onscreen keyboards lack are four arrow keys.
8. After choosing a photo or writing a message, hard press the blue arrow next to the message.
9. You can hear and watch the stirring performance by clicking the arrow on the video.
10. Then, tap the blue arrow button on the right side of the network name to tweak its settings.
11. For each upward arrow on an economic gauge, there seems to be some corresponding shadow.
12. As with any iMessage, tap the blue arrow to send your text and selected effect to your recipient.
13. Press right arrow to change setting to off.
14. If your Mac keyboard is anything like mine, the arrow keys are shiny from constant wear and tear.
15. Each canvas is treated as a slide and mouse clicks or arrow keys are used to navigate among them.