1. The $162.5 million arena opened in 1993 and got $16.5 million worth of improvements in 2007.
2. We could bring that feeling of being in the arena to fans around the world.
3. The company is moving quickly into the wearables arena after missing out on the smartphone market.
4. It should be in a big arena somewhere, and we could have a lot of fun with it.
5. Even so, it is an arena with hefty development and marketing costs and plenty of risk.
6. Intel is eager to make its mark in the burgeoning arena of wearables.
7. This was the arena that showcased the most brutal of men.
8. Companies big and small, old and new have waded into the arena of energy storage.
9. When the game ended, the doors to the arena flew open and fans rushed out, cheering.
10. Mobile devices are still a nascent arena for cyber-criminals.
11. Build a theme park, then challenge opponents to an arena battle.