1. The data centers are close to a major East Coast Internet pipeline that runs along Interstate 85.
2. The two sides agreed a ceasefire along the Line of Control in November 2003.
3. Internal reflection is used to guide light along the path of the fiber.4.
4. Then, along came iPhone in 2007.
5. Apple announced the 8600 along with the Power Macintosh 9600 in February 1997.
6. He said he was trying to move the crowd along and keep the peace.
7. He just came along at the right time and a real relationship developed.
8. I actually think I actually think Democrats will go along with the infrastructure.
9. A man who refused to leave his home was set on fire along with his house.
10. She said her brother was killed along with his children and grandchildren.
11. He insisted all along that the trial and charges were a farce.
12. The only question is how much of the market it can drag along with it.