1. Nigeria has been trying to buy the aircraft since 2015.
2. Boeing has said Air Zealand will be the first recipient of the new aircraft, sometime in mid-2014.
3. One is running out, plans to put a lot more mileage on the costly presidential aircraft in 2016.
4. The aircraft had undergone its last scheduled maintenance on November 16,2014.
5. The agency says drones have come within 200 feet of other aircraft more than 150 times since 2013.
6. He did not provide details as to how many aircraft have arrived so far.
7. The aircraft can provide data in ways not available or affordable before.
8. So it seems that the aircraft caught fire and that the fire spread very quickly.
9. The idea is to create a sort of underwater version of an aircraft carrier.
10. The first stage of an attack against an aircraft may begin on the ground.
11. One type of aircraft not in use are is the drone.
12. A Russian aircraft also came within a few miles of an American drone.
13. The agreement for the operation of the aircraft will be for five years.
14. The rules would not apply to model aircraft, which officials said had their own set of rules.
15. China and Vietnam also were sending aircraft to help in the search.