1. That happened again in the case of iOS 8.0.1.
2. However, it then dropped the rate again Wednesday by a further 1.6%.
3. He also said again that he plans to run for president in 2018.
4. The Legislature meets only every two years and is not scheduled to do so again until 2019.
5. Supporters of an Internet sales tax are expected to push hard for legislation again in 2015.
6. The department picked up the case again after he was acquitted in July 2013.
7. Warner did not enter a plea and was scheduled to appear in court again July 12.
8. Warner did not enter a plea and is scheduled to appear in court again July 12.
9. Square is once again raising its revenue guidance for fiscal 2017.
10. Johnson was again sentenced to death in 2003.
11. If that fails, the city could return and file again for Chapter 9.
12. She was elected prime minister again in 2008.
13. Yahoo plans to release the inactive accounts unless the current owner logs in again before July 15.
14. They had been thought to be extinct for about 160 years before being found again in Spain in 2010.
15. The stock reached record highs again Tuesday and is up another 11.6% in 2017.