1. The company also said that advertising revenue growth would continue to lag user growth during 2017.
2. She noted on the call that native advertising brought in about half a billion dollars in 2015.
3. Without the impact of foreign currency changes, advertising revenue would have jumped 55%.
4. Even Facebook, riding a wave of mobile advertising growth, is off its March high nearly 20%.
5. Forrester researchers expect advertising spend to more than double from 2016 to 2021.
6. Display advertising revenue was especially disappointing, down 7%.
7. Europe accounted for more than $30 billion in digital advertising spending in 2013.
8. Shares of the online advertising company soared $96.47, or 16%, to $699.20.
9. That could mean more advertising revenue for a company in search of new income.
10. Now Amazon has made the first move in what may become a trend for advertising platforms.
11. However, mobile market share of digital advertising reached 11% in 2012, up from 7% in 2011.
12. By now you probably have an idea of how online advertising works.
13. If Internet access is not available to users, then advertising revenue will fall.
14. It can be difficult for online advertising companies to keep bad ads out of their systems.
15. The next steps are looking to advertising and reaching out to consumers with the new app.