1. Starbucks says it will expand to other major markets across the country in 2015.
2. Buying has been slow across much of the country after climbing in the first half of 2013.
3. The next predicted eclipse will travel across the country in 2024.
4. Its clients include government agencies and companies across the Fortune 500.
5. One date likely to be consistent across the globe, however, would be the release of iOS 7.
6. Violence broke out across Kenya after a disputed election in 2007.
7. By my estimate, at least 950 million smartphones were purchased across the world in 2013.
8. Sharp reported a net loss of ¥222 billion across 2014.
9. The center surveyed 694 K-8 teachers from across the United States in the fall of 2013.