1. North Korea opened its Twitter account in 2010.
2. I also had a savings account that my parents opened for me, and a debit card once I turned 13.
3. By Monday afternoon the account hit $113,482.
4. This sector is projected to account for 20 percent of overall sales, climbing to 32 percent in 2017.
5. In 2010, the median account balance for people between the ages of 55 and 64 was $120,000.
6. So taking all that into account is how we get to the guidance.
7. Web access or access via mobile software uses an account password.
8. We started a Twitter account and Facebook page and started to do some marketing.
9. The account believed to have been used for the research would be terminated.
10. This may be the case even though no account information remains in our active user databases.
11. They say on their Twitter account that several people are possibly injured.
12. Or they could cut off access to the real account holder.
13. Police say on their Twitter account there are possibly several injured.
14. One said they created their online account nearly a decade ago.
15. This might have Facebook moving to a higher level of account protection down the road.