1. It had been more than a month since Apple stock closed above $100.
2. That altitude is above the approved limit for a Boeing 777-200.
3. Amazon may lose some Prime subscribers, especially if the annual cost goes above $100.
4. The numbers tell a story of crude buying up to last Thursday, when oil broke above $50.
5. The number of deaths from the recent Ebola outbreak in west Africa has soared above 1,000.
6. Both scores were above the industry benchmark of 19.
7. Currently, the satellite is sitting back from the comet at a distance just above 200km.
8. The price of Bitcoin has been rising, and recently hit a high above $2,000.
9. Mike Pence, when he was in Congress, voted against raising the minimum wage above $5.15.
10. When Apple launched the iPhone 5 a year ago, the stock was trading above $700.
11. It is now just above 1,830ppb.
12. Today, the population struggles to stay above 700,000.
13. The price above 1,000 is just $10.
14. Compare that further to the 1940s, when lightning deaths averaged above 300.
15. Target also paid dividends of $1.2 billion in fiscal 2014, an increase of 19.8 percent above 2013.