1. The rate has been near zero since late 2008.
2. You can get it with zero down plus tax and 24 monthly payments of $28.34.
3. It has kept the federal funds rate at a range of zero to 0.25 percent since 2008.
4. During that time, the number of Americans with zero credit cards rose from 22% to 29%.
5. He said he wanted to create a culture of zero harm through the changes.
6. They were able to zero in and sent out the equipment and people, she said.
7. Also it was unusual that the control group had zero tumors.
8. The rate has been near zero since the recession.
9. In other words, it would help to know what messages to zero in on.
10. To zero in on particular topics, you can search for them by keyword.
11. The Italian inflation reading was the first above zero in three months.
12. So we had to zero in on it.
13. The college was close enough to ground zero that it provided a rest haven for first responders.
14. The Federal Reserve had kept interest rates near zero for seven years.
15. There was very heavy snow at the time with visibility virtually zero, Smith said.