1. I can forgive her, because I think we have to be about forgiveness.
2. He was able to forgive in the name of the common good.
3. I have been told by my friends and family that in order to move forward, I need to forgive you.
4. Robert, I forgive you for coming to my house and attempting to murder me.
5. Initially I was surprised that the feature seems to be forgive me skin deep.
6. I believe we can forgive each other, including those who killed our relatives, and move on.
7. I hope you all could find some happiness in your hearts to forgive me.
8. May God forgive you for what you have done, not only to me but to beloved Russia and its people.
9. Our voters will not forgive those who keep spreading the poison and division, he said.
10. I mean, how can you forgive someone like that?
11. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.
12. Instead of teaching a fitting lesson to those who hurt them, they tend to forgive them and move on.
13. She called for a thorough investigation, vowing not to forgive anyone guilty of corruption.
14. I'm not going to say I can ever forgive them.