1. Its growth forecast for the UK economy was unchanged at 2.5%.
2. Analysts had forecast adjusted earnings per share of $1.07.
3. The actual trip to Mars is being forecast to take place in the 2030s.
4. That said, Apple will remain the dominant player through most of the forecast to 2020.
5. The company reiterated its forecast that total revenue growth will accelerate in 2017.
6. The International Monetary Fund recently lowered its forecast for global economic growth in 2015.
7. Economists in a Bloomberg survey forecast a gain to 9.
8. Spain is now forecast to grow 3.1% this year, up from the previous prediction of 2.6%.
9. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a reading of 95.
10. The new forecast means revenue dropped about 31 percent from the fourth quarter of 2014.
11. The Treasury Department last month forecast growth will slow to 2 percent by 2017.
12. The research firm also cut its growth forecast for 2017 and 2018.
13. In April, the international lending agency had forecast 2.4 percent growth for 2016.
14. The National Weather forecast for Friday, April 4,2014.
15. Earnings per share also exceeded expectations, at $8.42, compared with analysts forecast of $8.03.