1. His employer forbid him from going out alone because of the danger he would be kidnapped and held for ransom.
2. The state of emergency allows state authorities to forbid the movement of persons and vehicles at specific times and places.
3. As a result, the new rules explicitly forbid broadband providers from offering priority service.
4. Or, God forbid, do you have to flip your phone open in order to use it?
5. People have enough trouble on tarmac, so God forbid you give them an extra dimension in which to travel.
6. There we have the impression that we are on our own and if, God forbid, something happens we will have to manage.