1. This is the second analyst to float such an idea over the last three months.
2. The six or so men and one woman on the float all took pictures of the protesters.
3. I used to spend hours on the beach just watching her float at anchor.
4. The items with the highest votes float to the top of the page.
5. Unless they could float that thing in the air.
6. It never had time to float or bob.
7. The projector sits in a panel on the console and makes the images appear to float in the air.
8. Let them float even with life rings.
9. If only we could float too.