1. The company wants finish a version of its platform by 2021.
2. The Dow closed up 66.71 to finish the week at 22,092.81.
3. Uber purchased that land in 2014 and construction is expected to finish by mid-2018.
4. The Dow Jones Industrial Average slipped to finish below 19,900.
5. The shares plummeted 13.1 percent, or $2.46, to finish at $16.36.
6. At the close, the shares were up $17.51, 87.5%, to finish at $37.52.
7. The S P 500 bucked the trend to edge up 1.3 points to finish at 2,280.85.
8. This I not a thing that you can start today and finish it tomorrow.
9. Some parents took their children home and others allowed them to finish the school day.
10. We would love to finish what we started some years ago.
11. She then went to finish lunch and help her husband with the other children in another room.
12. It feels like we are in a race to the finish line.
13. The index is set to finish March and the quarter on a largely flat note.
14. The defence is expected to finish presenting its evidence in the next few days.