1. They got into the courtyard and put everyone on the ground.
2. In a courtyard near the center of campus, a therapy dog sat on a blanket with its handler.
3. In addition, the complex has no gate or courtyard for visitors to come and pay their respects to the departed.
4. President Francois Hollande stood on the steps in the courtyard, facing rows of police officers standing at attention.
5. Nobody was hurt in the attack, police said, although one rocket exploded near the courtyard of a house.
6. In the courtyard, archaeologists found another carving, this one dating to a time after an earthquake had damaged the shrine.