1. The system lets families board together after the A group, but only with children up to 4.
2. Witnesses and security sources said the children were aged between nine and 15.
3. These are children who would have died if mortality rates had stayed where they were in 1990.
4. The maximum credit for families with two children is $5,460.
5. He said the children in the home ranged in age from around 5 to 15.
6. The couple had four other foster children, with an age range between 8 and 14.
7. He died at the scene, leaving behind a wife and two children, ages 12 and 5.
8. More children survived in 2015 than in 2014.
9. The children, four girls and four boys, ranged in age from 2 to 14.
10. They have two children, ages 18 and 15.
11. Meanwhile, the 27,793 unaccompanied children is just beneath the record pace set in 2014.
12. The rate of deaths of children under age five has plummeted from 230 per 1,000 to 55.
13. It was also revealed that he had fathered up to six children before his death in 2008.
14. The attack killed 84 people, including 10 children, and injured more than 200.