1. We want them to feel the canyon from the bottom.
2. It hit the steep side of the canyon wall.
3. The crews were in the canyon in two vehicles and on foot when the flames raced toward them.
4. The canyon cannot be seen with the naked eye.
5. That, in turn, can reveal when a particular spot in the canyon was first eroded.
6. Four others were injured in the canyon, one critically.
7. Up the narrow canyon I come to the pillars where the first red phantom attacks.
8. The canyon likely formed more than 100 million years ago, the researchers said.