1. We will announce any changes to our current program in the first part of calendar 2014.
2. Microsoft reported mixed results for the first calendar quarter of 2015.
3. He projects initial shipments of 16.9 million units for calendar 2015.
4. The SaaS market overall is on track to be worth $44 billion to $48 billion in calendar 2016.
5. All of them are expected to become available before the end of the calendar year.
6. That one is due at the end of the calendar year.
7. The only person I see who still uses a paper calendar is my grandma.
8. The one thing missing in the mobile app was the calendar you get on the desktop browser version.
9. One way to hide unwanted events is to turn off their calendar delegates.
10. The consolidation of the inbox and calendar in a single view is also a nice touch.
11. A recipient reading the message inside the Outlook app can view their calendar on the spot.
12. Or you can just see a calendar of the lowest fares around a certain date.
13. Just be sure you turn off the notifications from the stock iOS calendar to avoid duplicate messages.
14. You can have it notify you for all your calendar reminders or for none of them.
15. There are no signs of any of these diminishing in this calendar year.