1. The cage allows the judge to control when the defendants are heard.
2. After being killed, the burned man and the cage are buried by a bulldozer.
3. Hundreds of slaves remain on the island, and five other men were in the cage this week.
4. Not that any of our Explorers are actually cool enough for cage fighting.
5. The rendering accurately reflects the safety cage engineering, but will make sense only to a trained safety engineer.
6. My rear cage is damaged and my exhaust system was pushed forward about a half inch.