1. This has resulted in him now being able to breathe without difficulty.
2. She would be able to regularly see the sky and breathe fresh air.
3. He is unable to see or hear, or breathe without the assistance of a ventilator.
4. Its open hinge allows your MacBook Air to breathe and cool itself easily.
5. One young boy described struggling to breathe and then losing consciousness.
6. I have two daughters and I want them to breathe clean air, drink clean water.
7. If the news from the FCC is true, it would mean that Internet users can breathe a sigh of relief.
8. She struggled to sleep, to breathe, to deal with the noise.
9. However, traditional vendors should not breathe too easy.
10. Business buyers can breathe a sigh of relief.