1. It will lead to a boycott of my products.
2. If enough board members boycott the proceedings, the book would be defeated without a recorded vote.
3. Angry tweets were sent and there were calls to boycott the company.
4. At the time, Trump called for a boycott of Apple until the iPhone maker cooperated with authorities.
5. The banks also want ACCC approval to boycott Apple collectively while they are negotiating.
6. Some foes of the legislation have threatened to boycott Arizona if the bill becomes law.
7. Some fans threatened to boycott the brand.
8. Political parties have the right to boycott elections.