1. It is hoping to bounce back in the first quarter of next year with its iPhone 7.
2. It would take more than a year to bounce back above that mark.
3. We will bounce back as we have done many times.
4. What company could bounce back from such a challenge, and how soon?
5. The city of Boston is trying to bounce back after getting hammered by massive quantities of snow.
6. Energy shares were among the best performers amid the bounce back in oil.
7. Malone has been a helpful source for years and I regularly call to bounce ideas off him.
8. Every team has the ability to bounce back.
9. If the grid in your city was hit with a cyberattack, it would bounce back quickly, Lee said.
10. Some of them just sprint toward moving cars and bounce off the hood or windshield.
11. Paramount Pictures and Fox to bounce back from their soft box office performances in 2015.
12. After that, it had a second bounce that lasted about 7 minutes.