1. The plan has been beset with problems since it was announced by President Obama more than a year ago.
2. The warning is the latest for a city beset by problems with its drinking water.
3. Or it may make voters wonder whether his entire campaign would be beset by rage.
4. But from the start, the truce has been beset by difficulties and mutual accusations of violations.
5. Yet at the scene, the rescue effort seemed beset by confusion.
6. South Sudan has been beset by a series of rebellions since becoming independent from Sudan in 2011.
7. It remains beset by armed militias, as well as Islamic State, and until recently had two rival governments.