1. Matt was serving 25 years to life in prison after he kidnapped and beat a man to death in 1997.
2. It beat Sweden in 1938 and Italy in 1978, and the only other loss had come against Poland in 1974.
3. We were threatened that the police would beat us up and we would be killed.
4. What right does he have to beat me up, to take me to his private prison?
5. The company beat expectations for profit and revenue growth during the first quarter.
6. Residents have been reported as saying he would regularly beat his disciples.
7. Both boys said they wanted to look for someone to beat up and possibly rob.
8. I beat him at shooting when we go to the range, she said.
9. Security forces beat demonstrators on Thursday, with at least five people injured.
10. America showed that it could still beat China on occasion.
11. They even beat the child as he was talking to her.
12. The team members pose as passengers trying to beat the system.
13. The company is expected to beat its own guidance.